Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Veintitres. Its hard to let go.

Hii readers,there's nothing for me to say here by the way. Its just,people want me to update on something,so yeah,this is it..'The Something that is nothing!' =)
Oh well,Eid Fitri's coming real soon,but i'm not in the mood to celebrate it,well i don't know. I told my grandma last time that,i WILL NOT make *BAJU RAYA* and WILL NOT celebrate raya this year. AND BOOM! She was like 'EH,JANGAN CAKAP CEMATU! BALUM PERNAH CUCU KU CAKAP CEMATU LAI,KAU TAH NI!!
DAMN!! -___-"

Oh yeah,i was REALLY SHOCKED when i saw mumZ's blog! Mum,if you're here...YOU'RE REALLY BRAVE,GIRL! You told everything about him from A-Z! I wish i can do that but i have no guts!

Well,thats all i guess. (=


p.s./ HURRY BOY! SHE'S WAITING THERE FOR YOU!

0 comments: