Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

MESSI Room.

Assalamualaikum, aytee lets clean up this mess,as you can see below,twas my messy room right after i did my studying. Yup,studying(you heard me right),studying while the laptop is on(as you can see there,im chatting with asniza) kau bau taie asssss =p *lol*

Oh yeaaah,i went to Centerpoint yesterday with the Usuals,waiting for Khaos Of MicBandits(holla to you bro) to send me their albums. yopyopyop,MICBANDITS!! After that, went to Gills Sports in Bangunan Kuning at Batu Satu. Then went home. *done*

andand the kid below wasss...GUESS WHO?? *wink*

ok,thats it i guess. Shout out to Micbandits. You guys are the best Bruneien r&P ever.






AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

0 comments: