Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 04, 2011

I Know I Can But,I Can't..

Sorry,I Just Miss Us. But I Know Regret Won't Change Anything,Its Too Late. I Haven't Been A Best Of Men,Best Of Friends,Best Of Mom's & Dad's Only Son. Everyone In This World Hates Me,Just Because Of One Thing,Breaking The Glass Of One's Fragile Heart. But I Know,After All The Tears & Pain,Time Will Heal Her,Us. I Miss You Dearly,But I Can't Do Anything,I Give Up. How I Wish To Hug You Tight,Kiss You On Your Forehead,One Last Time For Forgiveness. Im Forever Keeping You Here,In This Heart,All The Memories,Laughter,Pain and Things I Did To You.

Ya Allah,Im Begging You,Please Make Her Happy This Time. She Suffered The Pain Alot,She Wants To Be Happy,She Needs To. As For Me God,Please Give Me All The Pain She Suffered. Or Let Me Die In A Most Painful Way. Please Hear Me! Im Begging You.

0 comments: