Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 4 and Your Birthday Is Coming.

Hi,its me again. haha,sorry dear blog. I cant help it,haha. But I am very happy to the maximum high of the top buildings,or as she would say 'Happy Berabis Sekali Di Dunia'. haha :)
I just got home from Yazid's place,and the brother,Yusri and the awesome Nick was there too btw. And guess what? I LOST 5kg in 3 weeks,worth beating myself up by not eating rice for 3 straight motherfucking weeks. Week 4 is coming right up! Give me 2 more months and,Insyallah,Im gonna be sexy as hell! HAHA NAAAAT!

5 more days to her birthday and here's what im going to say to myself,GET LOST ON HER FUCKING LIFE,MI! FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT! I DESERVE TO DIE AND ROT IN HELL!


0 comments: