Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

0808

You were still young on the day you left. Dad woke me up early in the morning and told me the news,and since then my whole life changed. I lost my best friend,I lost my everything, I Lost You!
Yeah, you were right, i did find a girl after that but I'm sorry,i broke the promise, i let everyone down, i let her down. And I'm sorry I'm not going to try again,I've had enough. I'm done breaking people's heart. I'd rather get hurt this time.

Just like you said, If you want to leave,Never look back. And I'm doing it right now,InsyaAllah. Tho it's really hard to never look back.

You'll be 23 if you were still here. I miss everything about you, I miss that voice, I miss you.
Happy Birthday Dk Aini Arini. I thank Allah for when he sent you to my life. I thank Allah for when everytime we spent our time together. I thank Allah for when we were together for 2 years. I Miss You and I Love You.  Al-Fatihah

0 comments: