Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I am not excited for raya!! Previous Ramadhan was (I'm sorry to say this) cruel to me,it's a holy month but everything tragic happened to me during Ramadhan. But Alhamdulillah, for the first time ever,it didn't happen this year. Or maybe i just don't give shit about it anymore. For the first time ever,i feel blessed, blessed with everything. Blessed with all the people around me.

2 years ago,raya was really fucked up. Messed shit up. Last year's was okay,i guess. This year's raya,i am trying to hold things up,not gonna give a fuck about everything and enjoy raya. Well,not entirely enjoy ,but just a small enjoyment to celebrate the fuck that i had,shit that happened,yeap, and some other sort of piece of shit! :)

YES,I AM TALKING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I'M MISSING SOMEONE! SOMEONE BEAUTIFUL,SOMEONE THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK. YOU!


0 comments: