Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Few years later

7th September, 5 years ago, bapa went to my room early in the morning,while i was deep in my sleep,he woke me up, and told me you left,forever. I was shocked and still can't believe the fact you were gone. Al-Fatihah to you dear lovely angel.

Early in the morning yesterday, my cousin called and told me 'Babu inda sedar!' Apparently, she got a stroke. She's still unconscious til now. Ya Allah,why does it has to be me? Why my family? Why me? It's not fair,I'm sorry but yeah,I'm not strong enough for this. Please,I beg you just for once,pick me instead. Suffer me,Ya Allah! or take my life. Every single word you speak is doa,and yes, that's my doa, let me suffer from the bad things or take me. I beg you, I'll pray, Ya Allah, please!

Nini babu stay strong,please! Ya Allah, please give her strength,Amin.  We miss her!

0 comments: