Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 09, 2011

i know i shouldve tell this earlier to save our relationship,but i was too late. too late to make things right,now i am to blame. i blame myself for all of this mess,i blame myself making you hurt,i blame myself for everything. i know we cant turn back time,but if i have the chance to speak my heart out,im sorry for everything,i miss you terribly. im not hoping for you to come back to me,its impossible,i broke so many people's heart. its my fault i know,and im really sorry,i mean every single word i said. i really mean it. im sorry.

i talked to a friend of mine about this,and all he said was 'she moved on because she found someone better,yes she built a great memories with you,but thats just a memory for you to keep. if i were her,i'll stay with the new guy,id rather be with someone new than be with the same guy who breaks my heart everytime.' and that,i realized its impossible for me to win your heart back. I Miss You and Im Sorry.

Ya Allah :'(

0 comments: