Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

you're just a part of me i cant let go

i know your families and friends doesnt like me,and im guessing you too,so i have to get out of this,quick,as fast as i can. but if one day we saw each other somewhere,ii just wanna say sorry in advance,i just cant stay away from it. if you saw my face somewhere,one day,and you're disgusted to see me,then,im sorry,i didnt mean to hurt you that bad. i know in your world,there is no 2nd chance,and i have to keep that in mind. if we saw each other somewhere,i hope you know,that i will be saying to myself,that beautiful girl was my lover,and still is,forever. and she's still wonderful in my eyes. i know its hard to say im sorry,ive said that before,but this time i really mean it! but its really up to you to not or to accept my apology.

im gonna quit my job anytime soon,so you and your friends can go in and out freely,like you used to. and again,if you found someone better than i am,hold on to that,cause maybe,just maybe he can make your dreams come true. keep in mind,i'll be happy for you. and as for me,im gonna find myself,gonna change all the bullshits in me,gonna throw all of the bad things in me,and i'll wait.

someone loves you,and that someone is ME. goodluck girl.

0 comments: