Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 05, 2011

so,i went to this arabic shop just now,the shop owner is very wise on his words,very polite,very down to earth. he asked me what am i searching for,i told him im looking for the ALLAH pendant for my necklace,since ive lost mine. He gave me salam,and said,my brother,you dont need to wear a necklace with ALLAH on it,ALLAH is always with you,in your heart. if you are near to ALLAH,then ALLAH will be nearer to you,InsayALLAH. then i asked him,where he came from and he told me this, 'i,my brother, same like you,all of our muslim brothers and sisters came from Allah,we came from paradise and InsyaALLAH we will go back to ALLAH and go back to paradise.' MASHAALLAH

he asked me to recite surah al-ikhlas,and i did. and he said,'ALHAMDULILLAH my brother,you have completed 30 juzuks' of Al-Quran.' and then i smiled,he smiled back at me and said,'MASHAALLAH my brother you have a decent smile,ALLAH created that smile for you,praise ALLAH for that,keep smiling my brother,good things will come to you,INSYALLAH.'

ALHAMDULILLAH,I am pleased to know this brother. Thank you,YA ALLAH,he made me realise where i came from,how ALLAH create human beings,nobody is perfect in this world but ALLAH made one good thing for every person in life.

Ya ALLAH,Hanya padamu ku berserah,ampunilah segala dosa-dosa kecil dan dosa-dosa besar ku,yang jahat itu datangnya dari syaitan yang di laknat,yang baik itu semua datangnya dari mu juga,YA ALLAH. Ampunilah segala dosa-dosa ibubapa ku,masukkanlah mereka ke dalam syurga bersama orang-orang yang alim dan orang-orang yang beriman. Ya ALLAH,ampunilah segala dosa-dosa hamba mu yang menjahati aku,kerna aku bukanlah tempat mereka untuk meminta keampunan. Hanya padamu ku berserah,dan hanya padamu lah jua ku bermohon,Amin

0 comments: