Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 02, 2011

I AM OFFICIALLY A FAILURE!! MEEEEEEEEEH! So,Ering Kiah told me that the Business School results are out but then she cant find my name,so she called the Business School Admin or whoever you wanna call it,to find out why i didnt get through? And its funny how the guys answered,they said my grades are toooooo HIGH to go to that college,so they overlooked my grades. I KNOW,RIDICULOUS. Well at least slot me in on ND kah apakah,ani??? Ering Kiah was pissed on how they responded,she told them THE HIGHER THE GRADES THE BETTER,NO? BE CONSIDERATE!

So now people dont only judge the lower graders but the higer ones pun? CALII JUA EH!

But We'll see how it goes cause i know if i get this,my life will change,forever. I wont stop praying,cause Allah is with me and i know he'll answer all my prayers,Insyallah.

And I'll make you proud Pa,I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD,keep your doa for me,for mama,for us. Keep smiling,Heaven is a place for you. Amin. I Miss You

0 comments: