Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Spent a lovely,wonderful evening with the familia,thank you so much mama,mummy(yazid's mom),yazid,hjh mallj,yusri,nicky,najibah and nabilah. You guys are always there to support me,to support my success,to support everything. I love you guys so much. May Allah bless you guys with everything in life. Thank you Allah for hearing my doa,everyday,everynight. Insyallah,I wont stop achieving my dreams from now.

And to bapa,thank you so much for praying for me,i know you're in a better place now,but i can still hear you pray for me. I love you,I miss you so much. I know,you would be happy for me if you were here with us. And i know i let you down before,but i'll be a better son,i'll take care of mama for you,insyallah. Its my time to shine now pa,i'll prove to everyone that i will achieve my dreams,i'll prove it for you,for mama,for me and for our family. I'll make your dreams come true pa. I will. I'll make you proud. I miss you. Al-Fatihah

0 comments: