Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 06, 2011

Love is something that's not made for me.

Someone gave me this song. I still remember the things she told me,'if im far don't reach me,reach someone near.' 'You are the nicest guy that ive ever met and i want everyone to know that'. 'Don't you dare to say goodbye to someone you really love.'

3 years ago,she left,she went far away from here,UK. After a few months,she came back,but never to return UK again,forever. She left me,left her family,she left everyone,she left this world. We miss you,Rini. Al-Fatihah

On that day,i never let myself fall in love again until i met this beautiful angel,Siti Khairunnisa binti Abdul Manan. But then again,i failed. She found a better replacement. Boy if you really love her,go for her,don't let her down. She suffered alot. Both of you are better together. I can tell. Don't worry about me. Im better alone. I guess.

0 comments: