Welcome Ladies And Gents!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

There's this time in life where you have to choose between the better or not. But before you choose,im going to back off cause i know im not good enough for you. I can tell that he loves you and he can make you happy. Give him a chance,just once. Everyone is happy to see both of you together.

I know I've been praying day and night just for you to come back,and Allah showed me everything. I have hope because I believe in Everything that Allah planned. But from now I'll be praying for someone better to be with you,someone who can make that beautiful smile on your face. Someone better. InsyaAllah.

No,im not giving up. but if that'll make you and people around you happy,i just have to leave,Lillahi Ta'ala.

Thank you,Ya Allah. Thank you for showing me her beautiful face everynight in my istikharah. Thank you for sending me one of you beautiful creations. Ya Allah,i just need one wish from you, i just want you to show her and let her know how much i really love her,just that. But please,send her someone better. Someone that can make her smile. She deserves to be happy.

0 comments: